SUBSCRIBE TO KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR LATEST EBLASTS REPLATED TO RIG INSPECTION AND TRAINING
ALL NEWS SHOW ALL NEWS
ADC Helping The Industry Get Back To Work.
As the industry starts to recover and recruitment continues to progress, ADC is offering a 50% reduction* on its Online IWCF Level 2 Drilling Well Control course.
The final exam can be sat at one of ADC’s associated IWCF accredited training centres.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Phone: +44(0)1224 974800
* Offer applies to enrolments until August 1st 2018
IWCF Level 2 Drilling Well Control
Working in collaboration with other international IWCF accredited training centres, ADC provides an online solution to delivering Level 2 Drilling Well Control in a self-paced learning environment. The course explains the fundamentals of well control involving calculations, filling out Kick Sheets and managing a kill operation – ultimately to prevent a kick or blow-out. This is followed by a series of workshops designed through Q&A on Well Control by filling out and using Kick Sheets to Kill Sample Wells.
Includes the following topics:
- Barrier Management.
- Risk Management.
- Fundamentals of formation pressure.
- How well control events can occur.
- The consequences of well control events.
- How well control events may be detected.
- How well control events may be avoided.
- Basic well control and pressure calculations.
- An overview of well control and blowout mitigation techniques.
- Basic overview of well control equipment.
- Basic overview of well kill procedures.
- Some basic scenario based training examples.
- Online knowledge assessment and exam FAQs.
Click the above image for a quick insight into our IWCF course.
This course is suitable for the following positions but not limited to:
- Assistant Derrickman
- Assistant Driller
- Barge Engineer
- Casing Technician
- Coil Tubing
- Completions Engineer
- Drilling Fluid Engineer
- Facilities Engineer
- Marine Supervisor
- Safety Officer
- Mechanical Service Engineer
- Offshore Installation Manager
- Operations Engineer
- Operations Technician
- Petroleum Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Subsea Engineer
- Subsea Supervisor
- Well Maintenance Supervisor
- Well Test Engineer
- Wire Line Engineer